Monday, September 8

A tired gal

Tonight I am a tired gal. Good thing my hubs wanted to order pizza to watch the Raiders/Broncos game. (I have no idea how it turned out and honestly could care less.) I made big progress on the quilt for GG today. I appliqued the circles on the green facing panels using a super cute decorative stitch from my handy-dandy sewing machine. (I really liked playing with the decorative stitches and think I will be using them more in the future.) I then got my whole first row (4 panels) sewn together. And half (2 panels) of the second row. I would have done more but my boy was begging for me to read him Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? by Dr. Seuss. That was the instant priority. All is good though because I have nearly a week and a half to finish it. I seriously doubt that it will take more than two more good naps like today to finish. I can't wait to wash it and see how it gets all un-ravelly (good word) any perfect.
I must be getting to bed in hopes of getting up early tomorrow to start my full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment