Tuesday, September 2

Plan your work then work your plan

We do not need to know "how" or "where" but there is one question that we should all ask whenever we start anything: "What am I doing this for?" ~Paulo Coelho

Last night I was up way too late trying to sort out a few things to prepare myself for the new month. Tonight I need to get to bed on time (10:30) and catch up on my much needed beauty sleep.
So what did I do?
I went through my notebook, well one of them anyway. I want to try a new schedule for my household blessings during September. I am constantly working on perfecting the balance of HB's with other commitments, time with A and personal recharge/fitness time. I have a good plan for the month that I think will work.

My Daily Blessings:
Walk
Wash Dishes (x2)
Make Bed & Pick Up House
Sweep Living Room & Kitchen
Laundry (x2)
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Brush Teeth (x2)
Check Business & Personal Email

Weekly Blessings:
Change Sheets
Bathroom
Mop
Finances
Process Inbox
Meal Plan
Grocery Shopping
Park (x2)
Arts & Crafts
Reading Time (x3)
Visit Col
Sewing (x4)
Blog (x4)
Repost CL ad

Bi-Weekly Blessings:
WIC Shopping
Visit Dad
Sweep Outside

Monthly Blessings:
Living Room
Bedroom
A's Bedroom
Kitchen
Weed Garden
Costco Shopping

With all that laid out I need to get it into my palm for my reminders and see how it works out for the next month or two.
The quote at the top is something I came across in Life: Selected Quotations by Paulo Coelho. This book has many great quotes but this one jumped off the page at me today. I need to be more mindful of the reason that I am doing things. In the spirit of that I will say that I am rehabing my HB list in an effort to simplify my life and make more time for A and the hubster.

No comments:

Post a Comment