Thursday, December 4

When you wish upon a star...

I know our gift giving/receiving this year will be extremely limited but hey a girl can dream right?
In the Kitchen...
* I have been frying up a storm lately with all that Perfect Sesame Chicken and frozen mozzarella sticks. So I'd like one of these. But I'd settle for this one.
* Another kitchen helper would be a wok like this one.
* I would love to have a stack of cookbooks like Mary. That would take some doing. I'll settle for Domestic Goddess, Feast, Entertaining Simple, Grill Everyday or Back To Basics.
In my craft area...
* I have grand plans for sewing in the new year. One of those plans is to make a garment for myself each month. So I'd really like a gift card to Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's or Fabritopia.
Around the house...
* Since I ripped the sheet while making the bed the other day I'd like a new set of these beautiful sheets for winter and these for the rest of the year.

There is certainly more that I could/do lust after but this is a good enough list for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey chica--little secret... www.thegoodcook.com. Yes, you have to commit to a membership, but it's 4 books for $1 and I think it's one or two books in one year after that. And they have a sale once or twice a year in which almost all of their cookbooks are 10$ with free shipping if you buy a few. My collection comes predominantly from there. :)

    The gingerbread cookies look amazing btw--such decorating talent!

    ReplyDelete