Sunday, November 16

Snow has fallen

and I didn't think to take a picture. I am so not blogger material. I think about taking pics after the fact or days later when I am blogging about my day(s) past. So in order to challenge myself this week I am going to post pics of our day. (Of course this starts tomorrow since I left the camera behind today.)
I have 2 projects in the middle stages. I hope to have the christmas tree done tomorrow. The silhouettes are a little time consuming but Col is coming over tomorrow and we are going to work on them together. We are also going to create the ornaments for our tree too.
More on the giveaway in the morning when I can catch the prize in some pretty morning light. Hint? It is slim, colorful and if you are anything like me you will use it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment