Wednesday, November 12

O Christmas Tree To Be, Part 1

Today I decided on making our christmas tree. Since we don't have a lot of room in our rental I threw out the old tree when the baby was on his way. So out with the old and in with the new. We still don't have much room (haven't moved yet) so I must do something small or 2-D.
After much searching of Flickr & Google images I found my pattern. My mind has transitioned through many internal rough drafts in a short time. Quite exhausting work ya know.
I am thinking the tree should be about 4' tall and no more than 3' wide. It will be made of either felt or fleece. I will also be making ornaments with velcro on the back so Little can rearrange them at will.

I think I am going to try to take photos along the way and share the trials and outcome with you. For now though I am on my way to bed. An early trip to WalMart or Hobby Lobby requires it.

No comments:

Post a Comment