Tuesday, August 26

I should be in bed but I'm not.

I went for 2 walks today. This morning A and I walked over to the park about 10 minutes from here. It was going to be a much longer walk but we got sidetracked by the fun playground equipment. Then this evening we walked to Granny's house. I feel like a kid pulling my dolly in the wagon sometimes. Many people will look and smile. I makes me feel nostalgic.
We did laundry today as well as the regular dailies. I spend a lot of time taking care of the house (still) and really am evaluating what I do on a daily basis and what can be condensed either to bi-weekly or even as little as once per month (since it feels like that is what I am doing anyway). That is another topic for another day.
Today I should have been making an apron for a certain soon-to-be 4 year old niece but I spent the Nap Time on the phone and cleaning instead. Ah well there is always tomorrow to try to get it done.
Well if I want any chance of waking up tomorrow with a smile on my face I need to go clean up the kitchen and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment