Sunday, August 24

3 things I wish I could tell my 18 year old self

So 27 isn't that far from 18 but since I recently read something similar here I thought I'd give this a go. I picked 18 because I made a serious mistake that changed my life.

1. Stay in high school until you are done! It is much harder to get back to this point in 6 years. And go to college! It will change your experience a ton.
2. Dad is not the be all end all. You will need to learn and think for yourself. You are not an extension of him. The sooner you learn this lesson the better.
3. You are a beautiful woman. Learn to tell yourself this no matter what. Don't let Tom tell you otherwise.

Is there anything you'd like to tell yourself at 18 or even 20?

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I would leave my ideas here for you. We alreadt spoke about what I would tell my 17 year old self.
    !. Slow down!!! Tommorrow is going to come. It will happen much faster then you think.
    2. Just enjoy every sandwich. Ahh the secret of life. The beauty and awe and wonderment of the moment is fleeting so find it in all things.
    3. Take better csre of your body. You only get one. It is a gift, which you can be happy about.

    ReplyDelete