Being Frugal has inspired me to do a goals address.
My 2009 Goals
1. Lose 30 more lbs - no progress here, regress actually. This month I will make sure to drink 8 glasses of water daily and cut out sweets.
2. Hand make as many birthday presents as possible - There were 2 birthdays last month and I did not make anything for either one. I do plan to make up my sister's birthday with a skirt. My uncle will be the happy recipient of a Bubba canvas.
3. Photograph more (daily) - I have been taking lots of images but this has not yet become a daily habit. I will work on making this a conscious thought daily.
4. Walk with Bubba 3x per week - We have walked a couple of times but not three times in one week. This week it is on the plan for Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
5. Sew one thing (at least) for myself each month - I did it! Read about my success here.
6. Make cookies with Bubba 1x per week - I think for the sake of #1 this will be revised to once per month. I did make pressed cookies this month so that totally counts.
7. Get a part time job that I like - Cleaning apartments is NOT what I want to do BUT it will help me contirbute to our financial situation.
8. Make a realistic budget - I am in the data gathering stage this month (FEB) and listening to Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover on audiobook.
9. Blog more consistantly about what we are doing - since I only blogged 8 times last month I am gonna call this a bust for Jan. I am making a list of what I'd like to write in my notebook so I can get my thoughts down on paper before I get on the computer.
10. Organize my desk and business stuff and maintain it - Ha, Ha, Yea right.
11. Stay on top of business filing once a week - See #10.
12. Toilet train Bubba - no further progress
13. Decorate our bedroom - $$$ is an issue to be able to do this one.
14. Try 1 new recipe weekly - Puff Pancake
15. Trip to library bi-weekly - eek I really need to do this before my fines are too much to han.
16. Field trip to museums or zoo monthly - nope, I think we are adding the Park to this list.
Perfection: the thief of “good enough”
9 hours ago